Central Registration is now registering new students electronically. Please email the District Registrar email@example.com. If you prefer to register in person, you may email for an appointment.
The Central Registration office registers students by appointment for Kindergarten through grade 12 and is located at 3590 State Route 59 in Ravenna. If you have an address change for students already enrolled in the Ravenna School District, please contact Central Registration to update your child’s records.
2020-2021 Ravenna School District K-12 Registration
Due to COVID-19 we have made adjustments to our Registration process for the 2020-2021 School Year. We will have two (2) ways to register your child for the upcoming school year.
- You may register your child online for next year. You will have to upload documents to complete the registration. Please follow these easy steps for online registration:
- Please email Lori Bulkoski, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Central Registration to get a password to complete your online registration through Final Forms. Please click here to complete your online registration.
- Once you are logged into Final Forms, please follow the steps and upload any documents listed below to complete your online registration.
- How do I upload a document?
- Log in, and go to your My Students page.
- Click (Folder) in your student’s row.
- Use the popup box to upload a document.
- If you are not comfortable registering your child online, please schedule your appointment by emailing Lori Bulkoski, email@example.com, at Central Registration to get a time slot. It is requested that children not attend this registration. At this registration, you will be entering information in Final Forms at the Central Registration office. You will need to bring the following items:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Must have up-to-date complete immunization record to be fully registered~5 doses of DPT/DTAP/DT, 4 doses of Polio, 2 doses of MMR, 3 doses of Hepatitis B, and 2 doses of Varicella (chicken pox)
- Proof of Residency -Must have TWO:
- Your rental or mortgage statement AND
- Your most recent electric, gas or phone bill
- If you live with someone else, you must come provide an affidavit signed by the owner and their rental or purchase agreement AND most recent gas, electric or phone bill.
- We CANNOT take driver’s licenses, checks or credit cards.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Must have court stamp
- Must state the residential parent
- Must have signature page
To register a child in kindergarten, children must be five years old on or before August 1, 2020.
Letters will be sent to the new students’ families the first week in August. They will contain information about the child’s assigned teacher and bus schedule.