The Ravenna School District Website is used as a vehicle for keeping the staff, students, parents and the community up-to-date on programming and activities. The website address is www.ravennaschools.us. In addition, coverage of school events is provided through the local newspaper, the Record-Courier. Building principals also send home newsletters and other announcements on a regular basis with students and/or in report card mailings and post regularly on Facebook.
Voicemail and email are available for staff members. Please refer to the staff directory links on the website for contact information for individual buildings and departments.
Emergency Automated Messaging System:
Ravenna School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document Opt-Out Form for more information about opting-out from our communications.
eSchoolPLUS Home Access Center: Parents may access this to view student attendance and grades for students in grades 3 – 12. Use the login or user name and password your school provides to log in to the eSchoolPLUS Home Access Center Website. http://hac.sparcc.org/HomeAccess/
Please contact your building principal or building secretary if you experience problems accessing Home Access Center.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.