2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR BUS STOPS & BUS ROUTES
- CHANGE ADDRESS IN FINAL FORMS
- CHANGE ADDRESS AT CENTRAL REGISTRATION. PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT AT 330-297-6708 EXT. 1500
- Your student is automatically assigned to the closest home stop unless an Alternate Bus Stop form has been processed in the Transportation Department.
- Times shown are APPROXIMATE
- Times may vary depending on:
- Weather conditions
- Start of Kindergarten
- Students waiting at their stop 5-10 minutes before bus is scheduled to arrive
- Changes in routing due to students who move into the Or students who move within the district
- Mechanical failure
Students are NOT permitted to ride any other bus for “social purposes”
Your student must be picked up at the SAME STOP Monday-Friday
Your student must be dropped off at the SAME STOP Monday-Friday
Please fill out a “Request for Alternate Bus Stop” form if your student will be picked up or dropped off at a sitter, day care or location other than the student’s home (i.e. grandparent’s house)
RAVENNA PRE-SCHOOL THROUGH 6TH GRADE STUDENTS can be transported to any of the community child care centers; Amanda’s Garden, Ravenna Christian Academy & Tots Learning Center.
Our primary concern is for the safety and welfare of students while being transported. Safe, efficient transportation is a joint effort between the bus drivers, school staff, administrators, parents and students. We look forward to providing this service to our Ravenna families.
- We run 20 bus routes daily & 3-4 van routes
- 1,250 students utilize our services.
- We cover 1,200 miles daily.
- An additional 30,000 miles are traveled annually for field trips.