2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR BUS STOPS & BUS ROUTES
- CHANGE ADDRESS IN FINAL FORMS
- CHANGE ADDRESS AT CENTRAL REGISTRATION. PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT AT 330-297-6708 EXT. 1500
- Your student is automatically assigned to the closest home stop unless an Alternate Bus Stop form has been processed in the Transportation Department.
- Times shown are APPROXIMATE
- Times may vary depending on:
- Weather conditions
- Start of Kindergarten
- Students waiting at their stop 5-10 minutes before bus is scheduled to arrive
- Changes in routing due to students who move into the Or students who move within the district
- Mechanical failure
Students are NOT permitted to ride any other bus for “social purposes”
Your student must be picked up at the SAME STOP Monday-Friday
Your student must be dropped off at the SAME STOP Monday-Friday
Please fill out a “Request for Alternate Bus Stop” form if your student will be picked up or dropped off at a sitter, day care or location other than the student’s home (i.e. grandparent’s house)
All forms can be found on our school website
www.ravennaschools.us Go to departments and choose
Transportation and then choose Forms
RAVENNA PRE-SCHOOL THROUGH 6TH GRADE STUDENTS can be transported to any of the communnity child care centers; Amanda’s Garden, Ravenna Christian Academy & Tots Learning Center.
Our primary concern is for the safety and welfare of students while being transported. Safe, efficient transportation is a joint effort between the bus drivers, school staff, administrators, parents and students. We look forward to providing this service to our Ravenna families.
- We run 20 bus routes daily & 3-4 van routes
- 1,250 students utilize our services.
- We cover 1,200 miles daily.
- An additional 30,000 miles are traveled annually for field trips.