Ravenna School District Preschool Registration 2022-2023
Our Pre-Enrollment form for the 2022-2023 School Year is found through the following link:
The first step in the enrollment process is to complete this form. Our office will contact you to schedule a screening appointment. All students must be screened before enrolling in Preschool.
After the screening process is complete, you will then receive the registration paperwork.
The following items are needed to fully register your child for the Ravenna Preschool:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Proof of Residency: Your rental or purchase agreement or mortgage statement
Your most recent utility bill (phone, gas or electric)
(We CANNOT accept driver’s license, check, credit cards or regular mail)
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- Your child’s Social Security number
- Your child’s Immunization record
- A completed physical from a doctor
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
Must be court stamped, signed and state the name of the residential/custodial parent.
- Preschool Only – Proof of income for previous year (2021).***
Students may be registered by appointment only at the Preschool Office located at 531 Washington Ave. Registration will take place AFTER the pre-enrollment and screening process has been completed. We will be happy to answer registration questions at:
Phone (330) 297-4139