Ravenna School District Preschool Registration 2021-2022
Our preschool is currently full. Please call our office at 330-297-4139 if you would like to place your child on a waitlist.
If you have developmental concerns about your child, please contact our school psychologist at 330-297-4139 ext. 7051.
Please note: Once spots become available and you have been contacted, you will need to submit the forms below as well as additional preschool forms.
The following items are needed to fully register your child for the Ravenna Preschool:
- Proof of Residency: Your rental or purchase agreement or mortgage statement
Your most recent utility bill (phone, gas or electric)
(We CANNOT accept driver’s license, check, credit cards or regular mail)
- Your child’s Birth Certificate/Birth Record
- Your child’s Social Security number
- Your child’s Immunization record
- Custody Papers
Must be court stamped, signed and state the name of the residential/custodial parent.
- Preschool Only – Income statement and proof of income for previous year (2019).***
Students may be registered by appointment only at the Preschool Office located at 531 Washington Ave. Registration will take place AFTER the pre-enrollment and screening process has been completed.We will be happy to answer registration questions at:
Phone (330) 297-4139